Implementing Sustainable Procurement
Sustainability is now a key business priority, and many companies use the term as an overarching umbrella to encompass the three areas of corporate social responsibility (CSR), environmental, social and governance (ESG), and sustainability. Procurement's involvement with sustainable sourcing practices is critical to success, as the organisation's principles need to be integrated into its business processes and decisions. This white paper takes an in-depth look at developing and implementing sustainable procurement programmes, providing guidance on current best practice and essential tactics.
Download CASME’s white paper, and discover:
- The scope of sustainable procurement and Procurement's role
- Benchmarking results from the CASME procurement community on the most important spend areas
- Tactics for implementing effective ESG programmes
- Tips for supplier engagement practices, including carbon emissions targets
- The importance of measuring progress with data collection points
- Future trends.
Back to Resources