Sales Support Role
North America | Part-time | Remote
We are looking for the finest talent to join our Sales team. Are you up for the challenge?
Identify and target potential clients in North America. Supporting the sales team to offer a complex service to senior professionals within the procurement world.
A day in the life:
- Researching and developing key contacts within global organisations using a variety of research methods to verify new contacts. Utilizing LinkedIn, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, corporate websites, procurement publications, lists of conference attendees and marketing webinars
- Develop Leads via Sales Navigator
- Validating and entering information into CASME’s CRM system
- Doing outreach, sending introductions via email and LinkedIn
- Assist with responding to inquiries
- Working closely and communicating with the Global VP of Business Development; updating via weekly reports
- Supporting CASME’s sales team in North America
You must have:
- Experience with CRM systems, Data Entry, LinkedIn and LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Video conferencing experience such as Zoom/Teams
- Self-motivation, with the ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail and quick to learn.
Nice to have:
- Degree level education or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of sales support/admin experience, with a focus on B2B sales
Pay and benefits:
- Competitive hourly rate
- 15-20 hours per week during working day
- Role would suit applicant in NJ who wants to work remotely
- 30 days prorated paid leave allowance (inc state holidays and some directed days)
Please email your resume and covering note to email@example.com stating "Sales Support Executive - North America" in the subject line.
CASME is committed to the principal of equal opportunity in employment. CASME aims to ensure that no employee or job applicant is treated less favourably on the grounds of ethnic origin, skin tone, race, gender, nationality, marital status, age, religion, political belief, sexual orientation or disability, or is disadvantaged by requirements which cannot be shown to be relevant.