Join our webinar: Uncovering Hidden Opportunities in Indirect Procurement
Now is the perfect time for Indirect Procurement to unlock hidden opportunities. Yet, due to certain assumptions and expectations, it’s easy to overlook the most obvious. But it doesn’t have to be complicated – many solutions can be found in the most simple, yet profound, ideas.
During this 1-hour webinar on 24 March 2022, hosted by Graham Crawshaw (CASME) and Omer Abdullah (The Smart Cube), our expert panel will reveal aspects of indirect procurement that may be worth a second glance, including:
- Operating models
- Specific 'hidden' category opportunities
- How inflation is impacting indirects, and strategies to mitigate the impacts
- Making indirect procurement more strategic
- The future of indirect procurement.
Please note that this webinar will:
- take place on 24 March 2022
- begin at 3.00pm GMT, 4.00pm CET, 10.00am EST, 9.00am CST, 7.00am PST, 12.00pm BRT
- be of 1 hour duration.
We hope you can make it!
Please visit the Zoom registration link and complete your details to receive the meeting link.
If you can't attend, register anyway and we will send you a recording afterwards.
Back to News