Good Practice and Category Strategy Guides
Good Practice and Category Strategy Guides provide a comprehensive overview of procurement strategies being used by CASME members. Compiled from the experiences shared at CASME events and supplemented with relevant subject matter expertise, these provide essential category knowledge and specific marketplace information to help formulate or improve procurement strategies.
What to expect
- Good Practice and Category Strategy Guides include supplier listings, top ten tips and future trends
- Ideal for category managers seeking to improve performance, address key challenges and manage risk.
- Designed as procurement-relevant training and development materials
- Essential category knowledge, marketplace information and good practice insight unavailable elsewhere.
What our clients say about us
Business Process Outsourcing
Business Travel & Events
Capital Equipment & MRO
Finance & Insurance
Print & Office Products
Online Resource Centre
CASME members gain unlimited access to a subscriber-only, 24/7 online Resource Centre where you can find out the dates and upcoming topics for the Virtual RoundTables, and register for all events and services throughout the year. The Resource Centre is the place to collect procurement insights with secure and simple online access to an extensive, searchable portal of global information.
Resource Centre Dashboard
The Dashboard is a simple user interface designed to deliver instant access to relevant information within the Resource Centre. Enter your category preferences and interests to enjoy the benefits of a fully bespoke Dashboard each time you return.
The Dashboard displays:
- Events and services for which you have fully registered, or in which you have participated
- Updates on relevant CASME materials
- List of past and future events and services.
- Quickly search for relevant information from the CASME Resource Centre
- Gain instant visibility of all CASME activities relevant to your categories
- Develop your own personalised category profile and collate information
- Manage your event registrations.