CASME members can extend the value gained from participating in RoundTables and Virtual RoundTables with the opportunity to take discussions to the next level through Online Forums.
Developed in response to member requests, Online Forums enable attendees from the same meetings to continue the conversation afterwards within exclusive online groups. Forums provide the opportunity to build on discussions, procurement issues or topics raised at meetings and to contribute ongoing insights and views. Each Forum is moderated by a subject matter expert from the CASME team and provides a secure platform for confidential discussions as well as the foundation of closer relationships.
What to expect
- Ongoing engagement opportunities with attendees from the same event series
- No suppliers, sponsors, consultants or advertising
- Facilitation by a CASME procurement specialist
- Discussion topics with links to relevant CASME material for even greater value.
- Structured discussion boards for shared value
- Build on relationships formed at RoundTables and Virtual RoundTables
- Safe environment for exchanging information within anti-competition boundaries.
What our clients say about us
Business Process Outsourcing
Business Travel & Events
Capital Equipment & MRO
Finance & Insurance
Print & Office Products