CASME Procurement Examiners provide a specialised research service to the membership by focusing on client requests. The research is conducted within the CASME community, compiled by a team of in-house analysts and made available to the participants via the Resource Centre.
What to expect
- Specific topics not addressed by other CASME services
- The ability to share sensitive information in complete confidence
- The opportunity to pose strategic, operational and qualitative questions
- Unattributed research published to all participants once complete.
- Research those more difficult and challenging questions
- Focus on subject matter relevant to your organisation
- Reduce the need to engage external specialist consultants.
What our clients say about us
Business Process Outsourcing
Finance & Insurance
Print & Office Products
Business Travel & Events
Capital Equipment & MRO