CASME’s unique benchmarking studies evaluate the maturity of category procurement practices against a baseline. Graphical reports and the calculation of an overall maturity index enable useful external cross-company comparisons.
What to expect
- Independent benchmarking within CASME’s membership that compares the maturity of Procurement’s performance with that achieved in other corporate organisations
- Graphical representation of the maturity level in comparison with leading practice, and overall ranking relative to other procurement teams
- External confirmation as to whether performance is at, or near, the best-in-class for a given category.
- Identify areas of strength in Procurement’s strategies and processes
- Recognise potential opportunities to minimise the difference between current operations and leading practice
- Develop appropriate category objectives and support internal planning for Procurement
- Highlight areas in which Procurement can improve procurement maturity and processes.
What our clients say about us
Business Process Outsourcing
Finance & Insurance
Print & Office Products
Business Travel & Events
Capital Equipment & MRO