Do you want to benchmark your procurement performance?
How do your procurement category strategies compare to those of your peers? Do you want to benchmark the maturity of your category management with Best-in-Class companies?
CASME uses a comprehensive, proprietary survey process to collect benchmarking data from its membership companies for each of the 12 primary indirect procurement categories (7 are already complete). These survey results are evaluated and ranked to determine best-in-class performance. Each category benchmarking study will be repeated every two years to ensure dynamic trends and developments are captured. Participation is confidential and the reported output is non-attributable.
- Companies that participate in the surveys gain access to the output which provides:
- Personalised comparisons that rank your performance against other participant companies
- Clear indication of key components of strategy where your practices lead or lag your peers
- Specific areas for improvement to support category and individual performance objectives
- A very effective means to continuously evaluate progress against evolving category trends
- Support for internal benchmarking between indirect categories to facilitate cross-functional learning.
For more details on how to take part in the CASME Best-in-Class Benchmarking Programme, contact our team.