We are currently recruiting for the following vacancies:
Operations Co-ordinator (Hampshire, UK)
We are looking for a highly motivated, responsible and passionate Graduate to join our growing business as an Operations Co-ordinator.
When you join us, you will play an important role within our well-established Operations team; finding yourself taking on specific responsibilities such as; preparing and co-ordinating our range of virtual web-audio events, controlling of client-facing master data and producing a range of regular and ad-hoc reports, whilst also learning more about our business and building your career within the business operations area.
We would look to you to take ownership of preparing and providing live support during our virtual events as well as producing and recommending improvements to our reporting and supporting other ad hoc projects as needed. This is a key role in our team with significant room to grow and develop.
The ideal candidate will have experience of understanding and following processes as well as the ability to work independently as well as part of a wider team. You will be effective at prioritising work and taking responsibility for tasks.
This role would suit a Graduate with any degree background and requires:
- High levels of IT literacy, including intermediate to advanced Excel experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – good influencing skills
- Well-honed organisational skills – ability to work to a consistently high standard of accuracy, prioritise workload and handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent computer literacy skills: intermediate to advanced Excel, including lookup formulas, pivot tables, data manipulation
- An understanding of IT - confident enough to source, test, roll-out and provide user support for software/services
- Confident numeracy/mathematical skills
- Strong skills in written and spoken English language
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Communication and listening skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Effective time management and prioritisation skills.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is 16 August 2020.
Client Services Assistant (New Jersey, USA)
We are looking for an experienced Client Services Assistant to join our global procurement services company. Working from home, you will assist in delivering exceptional levels of service to our major client organisations across North America.
20 hours per week (5 hours per day Tue to Fri or similar) at will basis.
From home in or around New Jersey
More than 2 years solid commercial client services experience
Immediate/within 1 month
The successful candidate is likely to be:
- A team worker with an eye for detail and methodical approach
- A hardworking, organized and diligent individual who takes pride in delivering consistently high-quality work
- Willing to take responsibility, be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and comfortable using web systems
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Have an easy, outgoing manner and friendly personality.
- Update North American client and event related data on our web portal
- Proactively encourage active client participation by email and telephone in all our services to maximise the value obtained
- Generate client metrics reports
- Support other members of our global client services team to meet renewal targets.
$20- 22 Hourly Rate
Please send resume and covering email to email@example.com The closing date for applications is 31 August 2020.
CASME is a membership-based subscription service for more than 160 major enterprises worldwide. We provide benchmarking information, learning and networking opportunities which add valuable external perspectives to procurement practitioners in member businesses. Subscribers are internationally renowned organisations, mostly head-quartered in EMEA, North and South America, but with increasing numbers in Australia and the Asia-Pacific region.
CASME is headquartered in the UK in a small village between Farnham and Bordon in Hampshire. Other team members are based around the world in New Jersey, Singapore, Shanghai, Sao Paulo and Sydney.