RoundTable Notes and Recordings
We go to great lengths to provide accurate information in high quality summary meeting notes so that all subscribers can benefit from the wealth of knowledge shared at events across the globe. The notes from RoundTable and Virtual RoundTable meetings are compiled, reviewed and delivered to the facilitator and the attendees for approval, and then published on the Resource Centre for all members to access. Each Virtual RoundTable is recorded and made available to attendees first, then to all subscribers via the Resource Centre.
What to expect?
- Undistributed summaries of regional RoundTable and Virtual RoundTable events
- Available to view and download 24/7 from the online subscriber-only Resource Centre.
- Gain insight into current and emerging procurement intelligence, strategies, trends, good practice and supplier listings accross a range of categories
- Learn from the sucess and challenges of other organisations, and their approaches to problem solving
- Read top tips for maximising business support for your procurement initiatives and how to improve policy compliance
- Understand best practices for engaging and collaborating with suppliers to achieve 'customer of choice' status
- Tips for improving supplier perfomance, category management, supply chain sourcing and contracting.
What our clients say about us
Business Process Outsourcing
Finance & Insurance
Print & Office Products
Business Travel & Events
Capital Equipment & MRO
Online Resource Centre
CASME members gain unlimited access to a subscriber-only, 24/7 online Resource Centre where you can find out the dates and upcoming topics for the Virtual RoundTables, and register for all events and services throughout the year. The Resource Centre is the place to collect procurement insights with secure and simple online access to an extensive, searchable portal of global information.
Resource Centre Dashboard
The Dashboard is a simple user interface designed to deliver instant access to relevant information within the Resource Centre. Enter your category preferences and interests to enjoy the benefits of a fully bespoke Dashboard each time you return.
The Dashboard displays:
- Events and services for which you have fully registered, or in which you have participated
- Updates on relevant CASME materials
- List of past and future events and services.
- Quickly search for relevant information from the CASME Resource Centre
- Gain instant visibility of all CASME activities relevant to your categories
- Develop your own personalised category profile and collate information
- Manage your event registrations.