RFX Toolkits are a suite of category-specific tools designed to help category managers prepare RFx documentation. Each ToolKit has been developed using intelligence collected from CASME members with reliable experience of approaching the market and preparing requests for information, proposals and quotations (RFx). These procurement tools identify important strategic considerations, cost model options and provide access to checklists of negotiation levers, contract clauses, SLAs and KPIs for a range of categories.
What to expect
- Concise, quick-reference guides for common procurement categories
- Category-specific intelligence collected from CASME members
- Checklists of strategic considerations, pricing models, negotiation levers, contract development, performance measurement and contract management.
- Assist with the development of RFx documentation
- Important considerations summarised
- Understand category-specific RFx necessities
- Reminder of important clauses when approaching the market.
What our clients say about us
Business Process Outsourcing
Finance & Insurance
Print & Office Products
Business Travel & Events
Capital Equipment & MRO
Online Resource Centre
CASME members gain unlimited access to a subscriber-only, 24/7 online Resource Centre where you can find out the dates and upcoming topics for the Virtual RoundTables, and register for all events and services throughout the year. The Resource Centre is the place to collect procurement insights with secure and simple online access to an extensive, searchable portal of global information.
Resource Centre Dashboard
The Dashboard is a simple user interface designed to deliver instant access to relevant information within the Resource Centre. Enter your category preferences and interests to enjoy the benefits of a fully bespoke Dashboard each time you return.
The Dashboard displays:
- Events and services for which you have fully registered, or in which you have participated
- Updates on relevant CASME materials
- List of past and future events and services.
- Quickly search for relevant information from the CASME Resource Centre
- Gain instant visibility of all CASME activities relevant to your categories
- Develop your own personalised category profile and collate information
- Manage your event registrations.