Virtual RoundTables are bite-sized specialist discussion sessions, with an emphasis on category development, market trends, and pioneering or strategic approaches. Attended conveniently from your desk and hosted by a procurement professional with relevant category expertise, Virtual RoundTables are the ideal platform for category and sourcing managers to effectively exchange knowledge and share ideas with peers.
What to expect?
- Web-audio conference calls focused on specialist procurement topics
- Valuable insights shared during 90 minute interactive meetings
- Highlights and key takeaways summarised in meeting notes, plus audio recordings available
- Convenience and time saving, no need to travel
- Exposure to a broad range of industries and global/regional/local perspectives
- Discuss top tips, useful ideas and key learnings
- Efficiently network with peers
- CIPS/ISM professional development credits of 1.5 hours for participating.
What our clients say about us
Business Process Outsourcing
Finance & Insurance
Print & Office Products
Business Travel & Events
Capital Equipment & MRO