Marketing Services Procurement – Are You Best-in-Class?
The latest procurement category to be addressed in CASME’s Best-in-Class benchmarking series is marketing services, typically one of the highest spend areas for Indirect Procurement. This major new global study will investigate and compare the different approaches that businesses apply to sourcing and purchasing marketing services, and will benchmark participants’ level of category maturity on a scale compared to other organisations.
CASME is inviting responses from all those wishing to participate in the Marketing Services Best-in-Class survey, the scope of which includes:
- Category management and sourcing - planning and strategy, policy compliance, spend visibility and analysis, benchmarking
- Procure-to-pay (P2P) policy and process - MSP, agency structure and compliance, consolidation and savings, policy inclusions
- Supplier relationship management (SRM) - level of SRM programme in place, performance tracking and KPIs
- Contracting - negotiation strategy, type of MSP and agency contracts, partnership benefits
- Stakeholder engagement - policy communication, engagement process and feedback.
As well as a written report for participants, responses will be plotted on a maturity matrix graph to illustrate best-in-class strategies and organisations' advancement in the marketing strategies category. Although the identities of the participating companies will be concealed, participants will be able to benchmark their own level of procurement maturity for this category as being either basic, stable, progressive or leading in comparison with others.
For more information and details on how to join others completing the survey, contact our team.